Thursday 13 March 2008

Purim 5700

One Friday morning when I was a bochur in Montreal, Reb Volf Greenglass called me to his house and handed me a double sided page of a sicha and hagoho. He told me I could make a copy and I should make sure to return it to him before Shabbos. Interestingly, he received it as a present from the Rebbe. The Rebbe actually gave him two pages, however, one of them he had already given as a gift to someone.

The transcript was originally edited by the Frierdike Rebbe in pencil and then it went through a further hagoho by the Rebbe in blue pen. You can see how the Rebbe has written over the pencilled hagoho to make it clearer in some places.

I believe it was printed already, however, I think I have the clearest copy as I took it from the original.

It is one of my most prized possessions.

No comments: